Rapidly expanding well-funded start-up has an immediate need for a senior Executive Assistant to the CEO. This highly prestigious and visible firm has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant who can think and act independently, see the big picture and anticipate last minute changes and situations. Extreme attention to detail as well as heightened organizational skills are key to this position. Superior communications skills are crucial as the Assistant will have first-hand contact with VIP clients worldwide; coordinating extensive domestic and international travel, meetings and conferences. Candidates must have a minimum of 5+ years C-level Executive Assistant experience. Startup experience is beneficial, and high tech experience is a plus.
This is a very high profile position so candidate must possess grace, diplomacy, sophistication, and self-motivation. This position will keep you in constant motion, so candidates must be able to wear multiple hats and juggle multiple priorities.
Desired Skills and Experience
– A minimum of 5 years of related experience, directly supporting C-level Executives (Previous start-up experience highly desirable)
– High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; and superb interpersonal skills
– Flexible and eager to take on new responsibilities
– Ability to make decisions independently and prioritize meetings on behalf of CEO
– Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations
– Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments
– Detail-oriented and customer service focused
– Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction
– Flexibility with work schedule
– BA/ BS required