In this role, you will act as the “right arm” and strategic partner to this busy executive. In addition to managing daily tasks (overseeing an ever-changing schedule, coordinating complex domestic and international travel, facilitating high profile meetings) this Executive wants a true “thought partner”. He is seeking someone with strong interpersonal skills to interface with high net-worth clients and investors and work closely with international “game-changers”–people whose decisions make headlines. The ideal candidate will demonstrate poise under pressure and possess a proactive approach to problem-solving.
The Partner is not a micromanager, and seeks someone who can work independently without too much direction. He needs someone who is resourceful and knows how to seek out new responsibilities.
- Anticipating the needs of the executives and serving as strategic partner to him.
- Booking domestic AND international travel arrangements, including hotels, flights, car services, restaurants, and more.
- Comprehensive calendar management (across multiple time zones) including appointments, meetings, and other scheduling.
- Managing heavy flow of emails into inbox, including drafting correspondence, prioritizing what needs to be accomplished, and streamlining task management.
- Proactively identify ways to improve the efficiency and efficacy of the Partner.
- Maintaining high degree of confidentiality, handling private information with utmost discretion.
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic personality.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- Methodical and meticulous mentality.
- Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- College degree preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a vibrant atmosphere with fun and talented people.
- Competitive and robust compensation package.
- Leading suite of health care benefit.
- Generous PTO.
- A healthy work/life balance culture.